- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in multi-stages, with a checkpoint of multiple quality aspects
- Our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish
- The color of the product may vary slightly compared to the picture displayed on your screen. This is due to lighting, pixel quality and color settings.
- Please check the product’s dimensions to ensure the product will fit in the desired location. Also, check if the product will fit through the entrance(s) and door(s) of the premises.
- Please expect an unevenness of up to 5 mm in the product due to differences in surfaces and floor levels.
- Premium Finish, thus no regular polishing required.
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only.
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Lifetime Warranty for Wood termite Resistance.
- The product comes with a 12-month warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used. During this period, Saraf Furniture will in its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- Fabrics, leatherettes, and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximize the life of these materials.
- Solid Wood over the period of time develops minor cracks, it is known as “Checks” in the Timber industry. These checks are not faults or defects but the characteristic of solid wood as an entity, wood tends to dry over the period of time but this phenomenon does not hamper the life of furniture.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wears & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
Products bearing Mirrors/glass such as Photo Frames and Kitchen cabinets with Glass doors are very fragile in Nature. Greater care is taken to pack them with extra safety, but due to the fragile nature of Mirror/Glass, they are still prone to be broken in transit. This breakage/damage does not fall under our warranty.
There are no reviews yet.