- Make your meals more comfortable with the plush Dalla Dining Chair
- The cushioned seat and back ensure that you’re always comfortable
- Coordinates best with the Abbot and Metropolis dining tables
- Available in a choice of Cappucino or Latte fabric upholstery
- Made of high quality Beech wood
- Refer to the images for details of dimensions
- For indoor use only
- Name:Dalla Dining Chairs – Set of 2
- Net Quantity:1N
- Product Dimensions:879.0 x 437.0 x 457.0 mm
- Seating Capacity :2
- Material :Solid Wood
- Primary Room :Dining Room
- Seat :square
- Upholstery Material :Fabric
- Cushion Type :Firm
- Seat Height (Inches) :18
- Style :Transitional
- Material Subtype :Beech Wood
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Loose fitted sofa covers and cushions may be removed and given for professional dry cleaning as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
There are no reviews yet.